Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Desi's Family Dining and Cocktails

On our second night is Oscoda we ended up eating dinner at Desi's Taco Lounge which is located on W River Road. Desi's has a Mexican-American restaurant which made me and my wife both happy. Eating at Desi's Taco Lounge was a wonderful experience with great food and service. When my wife and I walked in we quickly noticed that the place is covered with memorabilia. License plates stamp across the ceiling, old signs advertising pop, pictures of the old Tiger Stadium along with a train that moves around the ceiling of part of the restaurant. After ordering our drinks and looking over the menu we placed our order with Vickie, who was our waitress. She was very friendly and added to the cheer of the family atmosphere. You could tell she was well liked by many of the regulars.  My wife ordered her favorite, the steak fajitas. I ordered fried wing dings and fries from the American part of the menu. The appetizer was homemade salsa with homemade tortilla chips. The food came quickly and was prepared nicely. The portion size was large enough that we definitely left feeling full.  If you are in Oscoda area I recommend this restaurant for a place to stop and eat.




No comments:

Post a Comment