Saturday, November 2, 2013

Breakfast in Bay City

 
Every once in a while my wife and I visit Bay City. We like the small town atmosphere, the antique shops and the historical homes. Every time we go there we eat at our favorite breakfast stop, The Stock Pot. The staff is friendly and welcoming. It is a seat your self diner with old school decorations like Elvis and Betty Boop. Recently we stayed in Bay City and we went to Stock Pot three mornings in a row. The first morning I had hot cakes and bacon. But the next two mornings I ate my favorite, over easy eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. You leave feeling satisfied and full. Their bread is thick and they add just the right amount of butter. Their bacon is thick and cooked just right. They give a generous amount of bacon so you never feel like you want just one more piece. If you go on a Saturday you can tell it is a local favorite and they know many customers by name. If you ever get a chance to visit Bay City take a look around the town and then I recommend stopping at Stock Pot for a home cooked, tasty meal. I am sure you will fall in love with the town as much as we have.

1 comment: